5030 N. Winchester— Large 4-room 1-bedroom with remodeled kitchen, hardwood floors, high ceilings, walk-in closet, formal dining room! Close to bus and train lines, restaurants, spectacular Winnemac Park! See a walk-through video for this apartment!
View a walk-through video of this wonderful, spacious, 4-room, 1-bedroom with lovely entry foyer, extra large Living Room, formal Dining Room and attractive built-in linen/towel/storage cabinets!
Our Winnemac Manor building features include a convenient laundry room, big storage lockers (with plenty of room for your bike!), beautiful tiled vestibules and varnished front hall staircase railings and bannisters! It’s vintage “elegance” at its best!
Stroll through beautiful nearby Winnemac Park or bike to the beach! Walk to the Lawrence/Ravenswood stop on the Metra train line, or the newly remodeled Damen Avenue stop on the CTA Brown Line “El” train line (or hop a bus on either Lawrence Avenue or Foster Avenue and head east to the CTA Red Line “El” train stops). Close to restaurants, shopping, the Lincoln Square Mall, The Old Town School of Folk Music and local coffeehouses and pubs.
- Cable TV/Internet-Ready Building
- Intercom Security
- Large private basement storage lockers
- Oak wood floors
- Large bicycle storage rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Built-in china cabinet
- Exercise-relax in lovely, renovated Winnemac Park (tennis courts, walking-jogging-bike paths, soccer and baseball-softball fields, playground, wildflower-prairie grass areas)
- Beautiful landscaping and flower plantings
- Full-time janitor
- Hands-on family ownership and management
- Close to excellent public transportation, shopping and restaurants
- New single-stream recycling program
- Desirable Lincoln Square-Ravenswood area
- Beautiful custom-built wrought-iron front yard fence
- Large common back courtyard
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Heat and hot-cold water included in monthly rent
- Close to Starbucks, Davis Movie Theater, the world-famous Old Town School of Folk Music (for concerts and music lessons), the Lincoln Square Mall and the award-winning Conrad Sulzer Regional library
- Stove and refrigerator included
- Private vestibule mailboxes
- Beautiful tile vestibule floors
- Hardwood kitchen floors in some apartments
- Remodeled kitchen and-or bathroom in many apartments
- 10-15 minutes from lakefront parks and beaches (ride your bike to the beach!)
- Large common laundry room with washers and dryers
- Beautifully preserved front hallway staircases with varnished wood hand-railings and banisters and period lighting fixtures
- Good area parking
Due to slight differences in One Bedroom Apartment, amenity list is not guaranteed.