4918 N. Wolcott— No Security Deposit (for well-qualified first time tenants who sign a one-year lease; move-in fee required)! Free Cooking Gas, too! Beautiful one-bedroom with a gorgeous new kitchen (with brand new black granite countertops, new cabinets and stainless steel appliances), hardwood floors, walk-in closet, ten-foot-high ceilings, tall living room windows, two bay windows, lots of sunlight! Close to train & bus stops, Winnemac Park, restaurants, shopping!
Large 3½ room apartment with beautiful bay window, many closets and lovely built-in china cabinets. Added bonus: monthly cooking gas cost is paid by the landlord!
Our Wolcott Arms North building features a beautiful double-vestibule entrance that leads into an elegant front staircase complete with varnished bannisters and railings and a huge skylight. This gorgeous, yellow/brown brick building also features beautiful landscaping, a convenient laundry room and terrific basement storage locker rooms with plenty of room for tenant goods and bicycles!
Lastly, local bus and train transportation is a snap from our Wolcott Arms North building! Walk a block or less east to the Lawrence Ave./Ravenswood Ave. Metra Train Stop or two blocks southwest to the just-reopened Damen Avenue Brown Line “El” train line stop (or hop on the #81 CTA bus and head east on Lawrence Avenue to the Lawrence/Broadway CTA Red Line “El” Train Stop!).
- Cable TV/Internet-Ready Building
- Intercom Security
- Large private basement storage lockers
- Oak wood floors
- Large closets
- Large bicycle storage rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Victorian courtyard building
- Built-in china cabinet
- Exercise-relax in lovely, renovated Winnemac Park (tennis courts, walking-jogging-bike paths, soccer and baseball-softball fields, playground, wildflower-prairie grass areas)
- Beautiful landscaping and flower plantings
- Full-time janitor
- Hands-on family ownership and management
- Close to excellent public transportation, shopping and restaurants
- Landlord pays for cooking gas
- New single-stream recycling program
- Desirable Lincoln Square-Ravenswood area
- Beautiful custom-built wrought-iron front yard fence
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Heat and hot-cold water included in monthly rent
- Close to Starbucks, Davis Movie Theater, the world-famous Old Town School of Folk Music (for concerts and music lessons), the Lincoln Square Mall and the award-winning Conrad Sulzer Regional library
- Stove and refrigerator included
- Private vestibule mailboxes
- Beautiful tile vestibule floors
- Hardwood kitchen floors in some apartments
- Remodeled kitchen and-or bathroom in many apartments
- Front hall staircase skylights in some entrances (lots of daylight!)
- 10-15 minutes from lakefront parks and beaches (ride your bike to the beach!)
- Large common laundry room with washers and dryers
- Beautifully preserved front hallway staircases with varnished wood hand-railings and banisters and period lighting fixtures
- Good area parking
Due to slight differences in One Bedroom Apartment, amenity list is not guaranteed.