4916 N. Wolcott (Northwest)— Rent includes heat and cooking gas, too! Large 2½ room studio close to Mariano’s and L.A. Fitness! Hardwood floors, bay window, high ceilings, remodeled kitchen & bathroom, walk-in closet! Close to Metra and CTA “El” train stops, bus stops, wonderful Winnemac Park! See a walk-through video of this apartment! Big basement storage locker for your bike, too!
View a walk-through video of this huge 2½ room studio apartment! Separate Kitchen and Dining area with lovely built-in china cabinets. Loads of closet space. Many windows and sunshine! Added bonus: monthly cooking gas cost is paid by the landlord! (Note: Monthly rental parking spots are currently available in the large Amundsen High School parking lot on the east side of Winnemac Park for $40 per month.)
Other apartment features include: a new three-light, multi-speed ceiling fan in the dinette area; a large walk-in closet (which is so big it could be used for an office or bedroom!); a large towel/linen closet, plus a magnificent mirrored French double-door closet in the living room; beautiful living room wall sconce lighting; gorgeous curved passageway arches between rooms; a curved three-window bay window in the living room; tons of upper and lower kitchen storage cabinets; two built-in china cabinets between the dining room and the kitchen, and great views up over the rooftops and down to the beautifully landscaped building walkway areas.
And don’t forget the beautiful double-vestibule entrance that leads into an elegant front staircase complete with varnished bannisters and railings and a huge skylight, or the terrific basement storage locker rooms with plenty of room for tenant goods and bicycles!
Lastly, local bus and train transportation is a snap from our Wolcott Arms North building! Walk a block or less east to the Lawrence Ave./Ravenswood Ave. Metra Train Stop or two blocks southwest to the just-reopened Damen Avenue Brown Line “El” train line stop (or hop on the #81 CTA bus and head east on Lawrence Avenue to the Lawrence/Broadway CTA Red Line “El” Train Stop!).
- Cable TV/Internet-Ready Building
- Intercom Security
- Large private basement storage lockers
- Oak wood floors
- Large closets
- Large bicycle storage rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Victorian courtyard building
- Built-in china cabinet
- Exercise-relax in lovely, renovated Winnemac Park (tennis courts, walking-jogging-bike paths, soccer and baseball-softball fields, playground, wildflower-prairie grass areas)
- Beautiful landscaping and flower plantings
- Full-time janitor
- Hands-on family ownership and management
- Close to excellent public transportation, shopping and restaurants
- Landlord pays for cooking gas
- New single-stream recycling program
- Desirable Lincoln Square-Ravenswood area
- Beautiful custom-built wrought-iron front yard fence
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Heat and hot-cold water included in monthly rent
- Close to Starbucks, Davis Movie Theater, the world-famous Old Town School of Folk Music (for concerts and music lessons), the Lincoln Square Mall and the award-winning Conrad Sulzer Regional library
- Stove and refrigerator included
- Private vestibule mailboxes
- Beautiful tile vestibule floors
- Hardwood kitchen floors in some apartments
- Remodeled kitchen and-or bathroom in many apartments
- Front hall staircase skylights in some entrances (lots of daylight!)
- 10-15 minutes from lakefront parks and beaches (ride your bike to the beach!)
- Large common laundry room with washers and dryers
- Beautifully preserved front hallway staircases with varnished wood hand-railings and banisters and period lighting fixtures
- Good area parking
Due to slight differences in Studio Apartment, amenity list is not guaranteed.