4914 N. Wolcott (North)— Free cooking gas, too! Beautiful, huge 2-1/2 room studio close to Mariano’s and L.A. Fitness! 3 big walk-in closets, high ceilings and hardwood floors! Close to Metra and CTA “El” train stops, Winnemac Park! See a walk-through video! Big basement storage locker for your bike!
View a walk-through video of this huge 2½ room apartment! Separate Kitchen and Dining area with lovely built-in china cabinets. Loads of closet space. Many windows and sunshine! Added bonus: monthly cooking gas cost is paid by the landlord! (Note: the video shows a fully remodeled kitchen; some of the kitchens in this entrance have beautiful old porcelain sinks & built-in original kitchen cabinets. Also: Monthly rental parking spots are currently available in the large Amundsen High School parking lot on the east side of Winnemac Park for $40 per month.)
Other apartment features include: a new three-light, multi-speed ceiling fan in the dinette area; three large walk-in closets (one of which is so big it could be used for an office or bedroom!); a large towel/linen closet; beautiful living room wall sconce lighting; a partial bay window in the dining room; tons of upper and lower kitchen storage cabinets; two built-in china cabinets between the dining room and the kitchen, and east and west facing windows!
And don’t forget the beautiful double-vestibule entrance that leads into an elegant front staircase complete with varnished bannisters and railings or the terrific basement storage locker rooms with plenty of room for tenant goods and bicycles!
Lastly, local bus and train transportation is a snap from our Wolcott Arms North building! Walk a block or less east to the Lawrence Ave./Ravenswood Ave. Metra Train Stop or two blocks southwest to the just-reopened Damen Avenue Brown Line “El” train line stop (or hop on the #81 CTA bus and head east on Lawrence Avenue to the Lawrence/Broadway CTA Red Line “El” Train Stop!).
- Cable TV/Internet-Ready Building
- Intercom Security
- Large private basement storage lockers
- Oak wood floors
- Large closets
- Large bicycle storage rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Victorian courtyard building
- Built-in china cabinet
- Exercise-relax in lovely, renovated Winnemac Park (tennis courts, walking-jogging-bike paths, soccer and baseball-softball fields, playground, wildflower-prairie grass areas)
- Beautiful landscaping and flower plantings
- Full-time janitor
- Hands-on family ownership and management
- Close to excellent public transportation, shopping and restaurants
- Landlord pays for cooking gas
- New single-stream recycling program
- Desirable Lincoln Square-Ravenswood area
- Beautiful custom-built wrought-iron front yard fence
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Heat and hot-cold water included in monthly rent
- Close to Starbucks, Davis Movie Theater, the world-famous Old Town School of Folk Music (for concerts and music lessons), the Lincoln Square Mall and the award-winning Conrad Sulzer Regional library
- Stove and refrigerator included
- Private vestibule mailboxes
- Beautiful tile vestibule floors
- Hardwood kitchen floors in some apartments
- Remodeled kitchen and-or bathroom in many apartments
- Front hall staircase skylights in some entrances (lots of daylight!)
- 10-15 minutes from lakefront parks and beaches (ride your bike to the beach!)
- Large common laundry room with washers and dryers
- Beautifully preserved front hallway staircases with varnished wood hand-railings and banisters and period lighting fixtures
- Good area parking
Due to slight differences in Studio Apartment, amenity list is not guaranteed.