4235 N. Hermitage (A)— to Wrigley Field from this fabulous one bedroom! New ceramic tile kitchen floor, brand new stainless steel appliances & dishwasher, hardwood floors, bay window, many closets, castle-like building! Close to train stops, bus stops, shopping, Starbucks! See a walk-through video of this apartment!
View a walk-through video of this beautiful 4-room, 1-bedroom with built-in bookshelves, china cabinet and lovely formal Dining Room.
Take the nearby Metra and CTA “El” trains downtown to work; walk to Wrigley Field and take in a Cubs baseball game; take music lessons at the nearby Old Town School of Folk Music or art lessons around the corner at the Lill Street Gallery and Art Center; head over to hot, happening nearby Southport Avenue and see a movie at the Music-Box theater (a magnificent 1920s movie palace)or hit the many pubs and restaurants you’ll find there.
Or simply just pull your bike out of your large basement storage locker and ride to nearby Welles Park, Lincoln Park or the beach! From your apartment in our Tudors on Hermitage building you can access all of the many exciting activities in the hot Lincoln Square/Ravenswood, Lakeview/Wrigleyville and North Center neighborhood areas with ease!
- Digital Cable-Ready Building
- Intercom Security
- Large private basement storage lockers
- Oak wood floors
- Large closets
- Large bicycle storage rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Built-in bookshelves
- Built-in china cabinet
- Beautiful landscaping and flower plantings
- Full-time janitor
- Hands-on family ownership and management
- Close to excellent public transportation, shopping and restaurants
- English Tudor courtyard building
- 2 blocks to Irving Park “L”
- New single-stream recycling program
- Sought-after southeast Ravenswood – northwest Lakeview area
- Charming period wall sconces
- Exercise-relax in nearby Welles Park (tennis and basketball courts, walking-jogging-bike paths, soccer and baseball-softball fields, playground, horseshoe pits, indoor swimming pool and gymnasium, activity fieldhouse, fitness center)
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Heat and hot-cold water included in monthly rent
- Near Lakeview – Wrigleyville restaurants, clubs, shopping and movies (at The Music Box Theater, a 1920s gem of a movie palace!)
- Close to Starbucks, Davis Movie Theater, the world-famous Old Town School of Folk Music (for concerts and music lessons), the Lincoln Square Mall and the award-winning Conrad Sulzer Regional library
- Stove and refrigerator included
- Private vestibule mailboxes
- Decorative fireplace in each vestibule
- Beautiful red flagstone vestibule floors
- Hardwood kitchen floors in some apartments
- Remodeled kitchen and-or bathroom in many apartments
- Front hall staircase skylights in some entrances (lots of daylight!)
- 10-15 minutes from lakefront parks and beaches (ride your bike to the beach!)
- Beautifully preserved front hallway staircases with varnished wood hand-railings and banisters and period lighting fixtures
- Two large common laundry rooms with washers and dryers
Due to slight differences in One Bedroom Apartment, amenity list is not guaranteed.