1940 W. Argyle— No Security Deposit (for well-qualified first-time tenants who sign a one-year lease)! Large, sunny Lincoln Square one-bedroom close to Mariano’s and L.A. Fitness! Brand new kitchen, walk-in closet, hardwood floors, beautiful roll-rim leg tub (with a modern shower set-up)! Close to train stops, bus stops, wonderful Winnemac Park, restaurants, shopping, nightlife! See a walk-through video!
View a walk-through video of an apartment with similar features to this spacious 3½ room, 1-bedroom with great closet space, ceiling fans and wonderful built-in china cabinets! (Additional Note: Monthly rental parking spots are currently available in the large Amundsen High School parking lot on the east side of Winnemac Park for $40 per month.)
Our beautiful Argyle Manor building offers a convenient laundry room, big basement storage lockers (with room for your bike), beautiful tiled vestibules, varnished front hall staircase railings and bannisters and a wrought-iron fenced-in back courtyard. Apartment features include 3 large closets, two beautiful ceiling fans, two gorgeous old-fashioned china cabinets, a wonderful dining area with chandelier fixture, a spacious kitchen area with plenty of counter space, plus a beautiful roll-rim leg tub (with a modern shower set-up) for long, soothing soaks after a day of work or play!
Walk to beautiful Winnemac Park (be sure to check out the three marvelous Prairie Wildflower Preserve areas), bike to the beach. Stroll to nearby restaurants, stores, the Lincoln Square Shopping Mall, The Old Town School of Folk Music and local coffeehouses and pubs.
Lastly, local bus and train transportation is a snap from our Argyle Manor building! Walk a block or so south to the just-reopened Damen Avenue stop on the Brown Line train line or two easy blocks east to the Lawrence Ave./Ravenswood Ave. Metra Train Stop. Or simply hop on the #81 CTA bus and head east on Lawrence Avenue to the Lawrence/Broadway CTA Red Line “El” Train Stop!
- Cable TV/Internet-Ready Building
- Intercom Security
- Large private basement storage lockers
- Oak wood floors
- Large closets
- Large bicycle storage rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Built-in china cabinet
- Exercise-relax in lovely, renovated Winnemac Park (tennis courts, walking-jogging-bike paths, soccer and baseball-softball fields, playground, wildflower-prairie grass areas)
- Beautiful landscaping and flower plantings
- Full-time janitor
- Hands-on family ownership and management
- Close to excellent public transportation, shopping and restaurants
- New single-stream recycling program
- Desirable Lincoln Square-Ravenswood area
- Beautiful custom-built wrought-iron front yard fence
- Custom-built wrought-iron rear fence and gate
- Large common back courtyard
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Heat and hot-cold water included in monthly rent
- Close to Starbucks, Davis Movie Theater, the world-famous Old Town School of Folk Music (for concerts and music lessons), the Lincoln Square Mall and the award-winning Conrad Sulzer Regional library
- Victorian leg bath tubs (with modern shower set-ups)
- Stove and refrigerator included
- Private vestibule mailboxes
- Hardwood kitchen floors in some apartments
- Remodeled kitchen and-or bathroom in many apartments
- 10-15 minutes from lakefront parks and beaches (ride your bike to the beach!)
- Large common laundry room with washers and dryers
- Beautifully preserved front hallway staircases with varnished wood hand-railings and banisters and period lighting fixtures
- Good area parking
Due to slight differences in One Bedroom Apartment, amenity list is not guaranteed.