1253 W. Waveland— Ride your bike to Lincoln Park and walk to Wrigley Field for Cubs games from this huge, magnificent, tenant-heated one-bedroom with a remodeled kitchen (with a dishwasher), a remodeled bathroom, a decorative fireplace, an enclosed sun-porch, a full-sized dining room, hardwood floors, high ceilings, tall thermopane windows, ceiling fans and a roll-rim slipper tub (with a modern shower setup)! Close to transportation, shopping, restaurants, theaters, coffeehouses! See a walk-through video of this huge 4½ room, 1 bedroom!
Apartment features include: a decorative brick fireplace (with mantle), a wonderful three-season Solarium located directly off of the Living Room (for spring/summer/fall “al fresco” dining or lounging!), a large formal Dining Room with a chandelier light fixture, an enormous eat-in Kitchen with a walk-in pantry; 10-foot high ceilings, varnished doors, mini-blinds, an old-fashioned roll rim slipper tub (with a modern shower set-up that includes a special anti-scald valve) for long soaks after a hard day of play or work and a huge walk-in closet. Loads of windows bathe the apartment in sunshine!
Just 4 blocks west of the friendly confines of Wrigley Field (home of the Chicago Cubs baseball team), our immaculately maintained Waveland Place building is also just around the corner from hot, happening Southport Avenue pubs, restaurants, coffeehouses and stores. Grab a terrific cup of coffee at the European-style Julius Meinl coffeehouse, take in a play at the Mercury Theater or see a great movie at the magnificent Music-Box movie theater, an ornate 1920s movie palace! Or just pull your bicycle out of your huge basement storage locker and ride to the beach, Lincoln Park or the many interesting nearby neighborhoods.
Without a doubt, your Waveland Place apartment will put you in the center of all the wonderful action in the Wrigleyville, Lakeview and North Center neighborhoods!
- Cable TV/Internet-Ready Building
- Intercom Security
- Large private basement storage lockers
- Oak wood floors
- Large closets
- Large bicycle storage rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Beautiful landscaping and flower plantings
- Full-time janitor
- Hands-on family ownership and management
- Close to excellent public transportation
- Great Wrigleyville 12-unit building
- Large open-air back porches
- New single-stream recycling program
- Eat-in kitchen
- Beautiful custom-built wrought-iron front yard fence
- All new insulated replacement windows
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Near Wrigleyville restaurants, clubs, shopping and movies (at The Music Box Theater, a 1920s gem of a movie palace!)
- Victorian leg bath tubs (with modern shower set-ups)
- Decorative fireplace in all apartments
- Stove and refrigerator included
- Private vestibule mailboxes
- Beautiful tile vestibule floors
- Hardwood kitchen floors in some apartments
- Remodeled kitchen and-or bathroom in many apartments
- 1 mile from lakefront parks and beaches (ride your bike to the beach!)
- Individual hot water tank
- Large common laundry room with washers and dryers
- Beautifully preserved front hallway staircases with varnished wood hand-railings and banisters and period lighting fixtures
- 3-season sun room in all apartments
- Good area parking
Due to slight differences in One Bedroom Apartment, amenity list is not guaranteed.